Celebrate the Music of Asia with MUSIC and BANDS. THIS EVENT IS FREE ADMISSION…
ORGANIZER: SM City Baliwag and Naruto Cosplayers PH (NCPH) in cooperation with Red Cloud Events and Productions.
WHAT: ASIA MUSIC FESTIVAL 2013
WHERE: THE EVENT CENTER, SM CITY BALIWAG
WHEN: JANUARY 26, 2013
REGISTRATION FEE: P55.00 per member(1 Eco Green Bag and 1 SM bottled water to support SM’s environmental campaign and clean water drinking water for the youth of Mindoro).
CHAMPION = P5,000 worth of SM Gift Certificate
1st RUNNER-UP = P3,000 worth of SM Gift Certificate
2nd RUNNER-UP = P2,000 worth of SM Gift Certificate
COMPETITION RULES AND REGULATIONS. Please read and follow all the rules and guidelines:
1. Fill-out an online copy of our registration form here http://
2. Period of registration is from December 1, 2012 – January 18, 2013.
3. Upon arrival at the event please proceed to the REGISTRATION AREA and confirm your registration.
4. The Battle of the Bands in-event registration and assembly time starts at 10:30am.
5. The Battle of the Bands starts at 1:30pm and aims to end at around 6:00pm.
6. The time limit for each set of the bands will be a maximum of 15 minutes or a total of 3 songs including setup.
7. SONG TECHNICALITIES:
a. Each band can perform a total of 3 songs.
b. Total performance time should not exceed 15 minutes including setup.
c. Bands are required to perform 1 Japanese music and 1 Pinoy music.
d. The 3rd song can be any Japanese, Pinoy, Chinese Pop or an Original Composition.
e. The songs can be Remix or TV Size as long as the total number is 3.
8. There is a SPECIAL AWARD FOR BEST UCHU SENTAI NOIZ COVER, so if you would like to qualify you can include a cover of their song. The special award will be judged by admins from Uchu Sentai Noiz Philippines fan page (www.facebook.com/
9. PERFORMANCE TECHNICALITIES:
a. No growling, cursing/foulwords and excessive drumbeating.
( We all have musical genres/influences that we would all like to showcase on stage but please keep in mind that this event will be held inside a shopping mall. We would strictly comply with their standards, no questions asked. )
b. Jumping/diving off from the stage intentionally is not allowed.
c. Contestants must not intentionally cause damage to any nearby equipment or audience members while
performing or even after the bands’ set.
d. Soundcheck should not exceed a decent amount of time, a minute or so will do.
10. Should any technical problems arise during the event (equipment malfunctions on organizers’ side, etc) performers’ time will be adjusted.
11. Criteria for judging will be as follows:
Musicality— 40% (harmony, rhythm, technical sound quality, song selections in compliance with the theme )
Performance— 35% (confidence, stage presence, style)
Interaction with audience — 15%
(Verbal – band introduction, band interaction with the audience)
(Physical – Eye contact, head nod, acknowledgments, waving, gesturing, etc)
Audience Impact— 10%
*OTHER RULES :
1. Contestants should be in strict compliance with their calltime. Late performers/bands would not be allowed to perform if it is going to affect the schedule flow of the event.
2.The organizers holds the right to disqualify any competitor for any poor behavior displayed by any one of its members or that go against any of the rules stated.
3. The organizers holds the right to go against any judge’s score sheets/decisions if any wrong doing is found or suspected. (falsification of scores, sabotage)
4. NCPH Band Captain & President holds the right to keep any competitor from performing
5. Decision of the JUDGES ARE FINAL and UNAPPEALABLE.
PRE-REGISTERED BANDS FOR THE BOTB:
2. Majik Talap
6. Arashi Genshi
9. Totem Poles
10. Were Under The Moon
11. Cinema Scenery
13. 2nd Motion
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLS. CONTACT:
Band Competition Captain: Mhien Adavan
Mobile No.: 0923-9351928
Latest posts by Ej Ayalde (see all)
- Congratulations to the winners of ACLC Cosplay Showdown! - March 11, 2013
- Asia Music Festival 2013 – Battle of the Bands - January 21, 2013
- CONGRATULATIONS TO THE OTAKU ENCORE: COSPLAY IDOL @ SM CENTER VALENZUELA WINNERS! - January 21, 2013