ORGANIZER: SM City Baliwag and Naruto Cosplayers PH.
DATE: April 21, 2013
VENUE: THE EVENT CENTER, SM City Baliwag
Confirmation of pre-registered contestants : 11 am to 12:30 pm
On-Site registration : 11 am to 1:30 pm
Dance Competition : 2 pm to 5 pm
REGISTRATION FEE: Php 55.00 per member(1 Eco Green Bag and 1 SM bottled water to support SM’s environmental campaign and clean water drinking water for the youth of Mindoro).
• CHAMPION = P6,000 worth of SM Gift Certificate
• 1st RUNNER-UP = P4,000 worth of SM Gift Certificate
• 2nd RUNNER-UP = P2,000 worth of SM Gift Certificate
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Register at http://narutocosplayers.com/
- Registration period is from March 21, 2012 to April 20, 2013
- Upon arrival at the event please proceed to the REGISTRATION AREA and confirm your registration.
- Dance group must have a minimum of 3 members.
- Song can be from any Asian country or a mix of them. Just use your talent and creativity.
- Music must not exceed 5 minutes.
- Criteria for Judging will be as follows:
- Choreography = 25%;
- Synchronization = 25%;
- Originality = 25%;
- Overall Appeal = 25%.
- Song/music must be placed in a USB and given during registration.
- No extreme stunts which might cause harm or danger to any group member or the audience.
- The Dance Competition in-event registration and assembly time starts at 10:30 am.
- The Dance Competition starts at 2 pm and aims to end at around 5 pm.
Latest posts by Zettai Kareshi (see all)
- Shingeki No Kyojin (SNK) Fan Gathering and Game Challenge - June 14, 2017
- The first-ever Cosplay Rumble! - October 27, 2016
- Pokemon GO officially available in the Philippines - August 6, 2016