Do you have what it takes to be an IDOL? Join Asia Music Festival IDOL SHOWDOWN and showcase your dancing or sing and dance talent on stage. You can entirely create your own group or cover for an existing Japanese idol group.
The competition will be on May 29, 2016, Day 2 of Pinoy Otaku Festival 2016.
- Period of registration is from April 26 – May 15, 2016.
- The time limit for each IDOL will be 5 minutes.
- You are only allowed to use any Japanese or anime song in your dance mix.
- If you are covering for an IDOL group you will be required to stick to their songs and not remix any song not performed by them.
- Total performance time should not exceed 5 minutes.
- Mixed gender of members is allowed
- Provocative costume is not allowed.
Contestants will be judged according to the following criteria:
- Choreography – 35%
- Stage Execution – 35%
- Costume and Stage Presence – 20%
- Audience Impact – 10%
For those who want to join the Asia Music Festival 2016 IDOL SHOWDOWN kindly read the full mechanics below and REGISTER as well.
Asia Music Festival 2016: IDOL SHOWDOWN Online Registration is closed
Latest posts by David D'Angelo (see all)
- Collecticon 2017 Toys and Hobbies Convention - September 10, 2017
- Cosplay Idol Season 4 Goes to Greenhills - August 26, 2017
- 10 Reasons Why History Con is One of the Best Conventions - August 24, 2017