Naruto Cosplayers PH (NCPH) will again be part of MATA Expo for the second year in a row. This time NCPH will be hosting the official cosplay competition at MATA Expo 2015 through Cosplay Runway 2. COSPLAY RUNWAY is a branded event by the organization which caters more on the visual appeal of the cosplay as well as promote cosplay as both a fashion and a hobby. It aims to promote cosplaying and also the uniqueness and creativity added to it by the cosplayer itself.
COSPLAY RUNWAY 2 at MATA EXPO will slightly be different since it will focus on the visual appeal and characterization of the cosplayer considering the majority of the audience present. This is also part of our commitment to COSPLAY FOR A CAUSE. NCPH will be helping raise funds for Free Video Relay Service (VRS) to help deaf Filipinos.
WHAT IS MATA EXPO?
MATA EXPO is considered one of the largest global “multicultural marketing” events and “modernized livelihood/social-media enterprise” trade shows in the world since 2005. It is an opportunity for companies, organizations and individuals to show off their latest products / services to the large audience with diversities.
The event will be held on February 7, 2015 at One Esplanade, SM Mall of Asia Complex, Seaside cor. J.W. Diokno Blvd. from 10:00am – 5:00pm.
Attendees have to pay a ticket of P250. Cosplayers who will join the competition or not will be required to purchase the ticket. Part of the proceeds of the ticket will go for the charity works of Mata Expo in supporting the deaf and mute. For ticket inquiries please contact Dave at 0926-330-7436.
Like the previous Cosplay Runway at SM City Baliwag the awards will be a bit different. There will be 4 winners during Cosplay Runway 2 at MATA Expo as follows:
- Cosplay Runway Award: Icon – The highest total score on all the criterias will be the winner.
- Cosplay Runway Award: Costume – given to the cosplayer who has the most accurate costume and blends with him/her.
- Cosplay Runway Award: Characterization – cosplayer with the most resemblance to the character in his/her actions and performance. .
- Cosplay Runway Award: Creativity – most creative cosplayer in his/her costume, performance and catwalk.
Each of the winner will receive P2,000 in cash plus certificate. For more information please VISIT THE OFFICIAL COSPLAY RUNWAY 2 EVENT PAGE.
Latest posts by David D'Angelo (see all)
- FurryPinas 2018 Cosplay Winners Joins Cosplay Idol Finals - May 22, 2018
- Huion and ATI On-The-Spor Digital Drawing Contest at POF 2018 - May 11, 2018
- MalCon Voice and Cosplay Superstars 2018 - May 4, 2018