Inspired by what we have seen at UP Curso’r Cosplay Event we are bringing a new competition concept to the main convention scene – CosSpoof.
What is CosSpoof?
It is a GROUP COSPLAY COMPETITION where you can cosplay your favorite anime, movie, game or any characters from any series and genre and create a 3-5 minute skit on stage. You do not need to fully act out on character, the main goal is for you to be innovative and give us great fun and laugh.
- Form a group of at least 5 persons.
- Select your anime, movie, game or even TV series which you want to spoof or perform on stage.
- Create a 3 minute performance on stage.
- It should not include any crossover unless the original has crossover characters.
- Assign a dubber/s from your group who will make the voice for your performance.
- Total stage time will be 5 minutes with 1 minute for setup and 1 minute for cleanup.
- Costume materials should be as creative and as innovative as possible, We encourage using recycled materials.
CosSpoof Criteria for Judging
- Performance – 30%; the quality of the skit on stage.
- Creativity and Originality – 30%; Creativity of your costume and originality of your performance.
- Entertainment Value – 20%; how entertained the audience is and how funny it is.
- Characterization and Costume Accuracy – 20%; how accurate the character and the costume is from the original.
*** Rules are subject to change without prior notice
POF 2017 CosSpoof Online Registration is now closed.
Latest posts by David D'Angelo (see all)
- Collecticon 2017 Toys and Hobbies Convention - September 10, 2017
- Cosplay Idol Season 4 Goes to Greenhills - August 26, 2017
- 10 Reasons Why History Con is One of the Best Conventions - August 24, 2017