Collecticon 2916 is happening on September 17-18, 2016 at SM Megamall Megatrade Hall 3. It is an event for toy collectors, cosplayers, KPop fans and everyone who loves pop culture. So, why should you attend Collecticon 2016?
- The ticket price is affordable. It’s just P100!
- It’s accessible. The venue is pretty accessible. You can reach the venue by bus or by MRT. There is also a UV Express Terminal that connects the venue to your nearest location.
- More money to buy toys. Since the ticket price is only P100, you can allocate more funds to buy your favorite toys.
- Participate at their auction. Don’t forget to catch their usual auction because there you can get something for relatively cheaper price.
- Cosplay Competition. Compete and join in their cosplay competition and get to meet cool judges of this years cosplay which includes Jerr, Sariel, Mila and David.
- Great performances. Catch the performances of various groups like Ivy! Musume, Poly-V, Twinkle, Borealis and V’s Project.
- KPop your heart out. For KPop fans there will also be a special segment dedicated to you. Watch out for contest announcements.
Latest posts by David D'Angelo (see all)
- Pinoy Otaku Festival (POF) 2018: Ai Opens for Exhibitors and Partners - November 2, 2017
- Collecticon 2017 Toys and Hobbies Convention - September 10, 2017
- Cosplay Idol Season 4 Goes to Greenhills - August 26, 2017