Singapore, 14 October 2015 – Beta days are over as Cherry Credits Pte Ltd announced today the official public launch of Bloodline. The new mobile game will officially be available in the Apple App Store for iOS and Google Play Store for Android devices for gamers in Singapore, Malaysia and the Philippines.
Banking on the popularity of Japanese anime, Bloodline is in itself an anime-styled mobile role-playing card game. Probably its most unique advantage to other existing games is the fact that it gives emphasis on deep character leveling and customization.
Immerse into the story of the Last Royal Vampire Lilo.I and her companion Ron in their quest to save their loved ones from a militaristic order called the Holy Land. Create a roster of heroes that is distinctly unique to you and battle it our with other players.
So if you love mobile games, this is the best time to download it because during the official launch period, both new Bloodline players and Beta participants will receive in-game rewards such as:
- 1x 4-Star Dark Shroom, 20,000 Gold and 1x 4-Star Tomato from the Facebook Engagement campaign.
- 120 Gems Daily for 30 days for players who participated in the Pre-Signup campaign.
- Bloodline Official Launch Sign-in Rewards, where players can get up to 260 Gems, 200,000 Gold, 30 Crystals, 30 Fragments, 6/9 EXP card and 3 Scrolls.
- Bloodline Official Log-In Event, which will reward players with up to 450 Gems, 240,000 Gold, 4200 Friendship Points, 10 Crystals, a 3-Star Rae Card and one Summoning Scroll.
Bloodline is published by Cherry Credits Pte Ltd and is available for Android and iOS users in Singapore, Malaysia and the Philippines.
For those who want to know more about Bloodline please visit the following links:
- Bloodline Google Play Store Page
- Bloodline Apple App Store Page
- Official Facebook Page
- Official Bloodline Page
- Official Bloodline Forum
About Cherry Credits Pte Ltd
Cherry Credits is a game publisher and a leading micropayment solutions provider for digital content and game channelling. Offering a unique e-wallet system and physical scratch card (PSC) distribution, Cherry Credits gives everyone the ability & convenience to transact online anytime, anywhere. Additionally, Cherry Credits is the publisher, official Payment Provider and Channelling Platform for the hit Action Multiplayer Online Game Dragon Nest SEA game service. For more information, please visit http://www.cherrycredits.com.
Latest posts by David D'Angelo (see all)
- POF 2018 partners with Hands of God Charity Works for CausePlay - January 19, 2018
- Manila Hobbies and Collectibles Convention 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Pinoy Otaku Festival (POF) 2018: Ai Opens for Exhibitors and Partners - November 2, 2017