Pinoy Otaku Festival (POF) 2018 brings you one segment of the Asia Music Festival (AMF), the Battle of the Bands. This year our official theme is “AI”, “LOVE” or “PAG-IBIG”. Please read the rules and mechanics below and then fill out the form at the bottom.
RULES AND MECHANICS
- There will be a registration fee of Php20.00 per band member. (25% will go to our CausePlay project)
- Bands will perform 2 songs with a maximum allowed time of 10 minutes including setup.
- Songs will be as follows: (1) JPop or JRock song selected by the band; and (2) Pinoy rock or Original Pilipino Music (OPM) or Original Composition.
- All songs to be performed must have a theme of “AI” or “LOVE.”
- Criteria for judging will be as follows: Quality of Performance – 30%, Costume and Stage Presence – 30%, Sound and Musicality – 30%, and Overall Impact – 10%.
- Confirm at the event venue on May 27, 2018 from 10am – 1pm.
- Time constraint will strictly be followed.
- Band members are not allowed to physically alter or modify the band setup or any equipment thereof except for tuning the instruments.
- No song duplication will strictly be observed.
There will be 1 winner of Php5,000 Ayala Malls Electronic GC.
- Younha – Houki Boshi
- Moonstar 88 – Gilid
- My Sweet Baby – ONE OK ROCK
- Ewan – APO/Imago
- Re:Re by Asian Kung-fu Generation
- Yakap(Original Composition)
- Altermuzic Band
- Zen Zen Zense by Radwimps
- Akin Ka Nalang by Itchyworms
- The Beginning ( One Ok Rock )
- Time-In ( Yeng Constantino )
- Project: Disband
- Wherever you are by One Ok Rock
- Sleep Tonight by December Avenue
- God knows – The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
- Migraine- Moonstar88
- Peace Sign (Boku no Hero Academia)