Pinoy Otaku Festival (POF) 2018: Ai is now open for exhibitors, partners and sponsors sign-up. The event will be at Fairview Terraces on May 26-27, 2018. “Love” is the main theme for this years POF and will focus on spreading love to the community. Because POF 2017 is dubbed as one of the most successful event, this years POF promises to be more exciting and engagement driven.
Official hashtags for the event are #PinoyOtakuFestival, #POF2018, #POFAi and #LoveStartAtFairviewTerraces.
Pinoy Otaku Festival (POF) 2018 Highlights
POF 2018 will highlight some of the key competition designed by Naruto Cosplayers Philippines. Among these competitions are:
- Cosplay Idol Season 4 (Wildcard and Finals). The search for the cosplayer with the talent, creativity and performance,
- CosCraft Finals. Costume makers and their apprentice cosplayers face off in the final battle.
- CosSpoof Round 2. A comedic way to do a group cosplay competition.
- The Ultimate Singing Idol. The first ever multi-category singing competition. Categories will be Karaoke Duet (sing to the tune of your favorite anime, cartoons or movie theme song in duet style), Tagalized Star (translate your favorite anime theme song into its own Filipino counterpart), and Banzai! (translate your favorite OPM songs into your own Japanese version as long as there is no official translation or version yet).
- Animazing Race. Compete and accomplish challenges with other teams in order to be the Ultimate Anime Team.
- Otaki Game Challenge. This year we are bringing more interactive games including “Singing Bee”, “Who Wants to Be The Ultimate Otaku?”, “Anime Feud”, “Deal or No Deal”, “Guess the Price” and “I Can do That.”
- More cosplay competition with “Your Cosplay Sounds Familiar,”Crossdress Cosplay Competition,” and “Duo Cosplay Partners Competition.”
We are also accepting events suggestions, just click this link.
Partners for Pinoy Otaku Festival (POF) 2018: Ai
POF 2018 is a co-organized event with Ayala Malls Fairview Terraces. This year’s partners includes Team Raket, Rocx Tees, Tina n Cross Stitch, Kiyasuriin, Matsuri! Matsuri!, Fancy Moi, ClickTheCity, Wazzup Pilipinas, El Chorizo Cosplay Group, The Otaku Philippines (TOP), Anime Cosplay Colors, The Cosplay and Anime Cafe (Arkadymac.Com), Cosplay Against Bullying, Blue Pirate Channel, Reverie Wonderland, Ayaldev.com, Mauvish Crimson, Gameseer PH, The Products Blog and OtakuPlay PH.
More partners are expected to join the event as the year ends, so be sure to check out the form and fill it out.
Exhibitors, Partners and Sponsors for Pinoy Otaku Festival (POF) 2018: Ai
More than 4,000 people attended the event in 2017 and we hope to gather more attendees this year. Also, POF 2018 is the fifth Pinoy Otaku Festival and had always been a free event as a way of giving back to the community in the Philippines. Interested exhibitors, booth concessionaires, partners or sponsors may fill out the online form below to join the event.
What’s our difference with other events?
- We have our own media and blogging network.
- We have a huge following on Facebook and Twitter.
- Our event is free.
- We offer online ads for you up to 12 months.
- You helped us create an awesome event
- We are active online. You can check the POF 2018 event page on Facebook too.
Latest posts by David D'Angelo (see all)
- CosCraft Finals: The Showcase of Cosplay Costume Mentors - March 16, 2018
- Join the ANIMAZING RACE! - March 10, 2018
- Tribute to Fallen NCPH Shinobis - March 10, 2018