Pinoy Otaku Festival (POF) 2016 opens its door to aspiring group cosplayers in the POF 2016 GROUP COSPLAY COMPETITION. The competitors would have to get an anime cut scene and base their performance on that scene. We want to bring more creativity and challenge you more.
Winner of the POF 2016 GROUP COSPLAY will received Php5,000 worth of GC from Ever Malls.
- The time limit for each group is 5 minutes.
- You can portray any scene or create a scene from any anime, movie or TV series.
- Crossover is allowed.
- Only allowed characters are from anime, Western movies from Marvel and DC, online games.
- Provocative costume and too much vulgar language is not allowed.
- Upon arrival at the event please proceed to the REGISTRATION AREA and confirm your registration.
- You should submit the BGM that you will use upon confirmation and registration.
3. There will also be both an online and an onsite registration.
4. The GROUP COSPLAY in-event registration and assembly time starts at 10am of May 29, 2016.
Criteria for judging for the group cosplay competition will be as follows:
- Stage Performance – 50%
- Characterization – 20%
- Costume Accuracy and Difficulty – 20%
- Audience Impact – 10%
POF 2016 Group Cosplay Competition Online Registration is closed
Latest posts by David D'Angelo (see all)
- CosCraft Finals: The Showcase of Cosplay Costume Mentors - March 16, 2018
- Join the ANIMAZING RACE! - March 10, 2018
- Tribute to Fallen NCPH Shinobis - March 10, 2018