We are still inspired by what we have seen at UP Curso’r Cosplay Event. that is why we are bringing in Cosplay Spoof (CosSpoof) one again. Create a parody or a spoof of an anime, a movie or even make your own crossovers. This is creativity and cosplay coming together.
What is Cosplay Spoof or CosSpoof?
It is a GROUP COSPLAY COMPETITION where you can cosplay your favorite anime, movie, game or any characters from any series and genre and create a 3-5 minute skit on stage. You do not need to fully act out on character, the main goal is for you to be innovative and give us great fun and laugh.
Cosplay Spoof (CosSpoof) Mechanics
- Form a group of at least 3 persons.
- Select your anime, movie, game or even TV series which you want to spoof or perform on stage.
- Create a 3 minute performance on stage.
- Crossovers are now allowed to increase participation.
- Assign a dubber/s from your group who will make the voice for your performance.
- Total stage time will be 5 minutes with 1 minute for setup and 1 minute for cleanup.
- Costume materials should be as creative and as innovative as possible, We encourage using recycled materials.
CosSpoof Criteria for Judging
- Performance – 20%; the quality of the skit on stage.
- Creativity and Originality – 30%; Creativity of your costume and originality of your performance.
- Entertainment Value – 30%; how entertained the audience is and how funny it is.
- Characterization – 20%; how accurate the character and the costume is from the original.
*** Rules are subject to change without prior notice