Battle Royale Details
Karaoke Battle Royale will be composed of a maximum of 30 contestants. There is no audition and all you have to do is register online and confirm at the event venue on Mary 19, 2019 (Sunday). Those who register and will not show on the event will be perpetually banned in future competitions.
There will only be 1 winner in this exciting competition.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
We have a limit of 30 contestants and so far we have 31 registered contestants as of April 11, 2019. The registration is now officially closed.
- Heidi Icamen
- Renzo Alferez
- Melody dela Rosa
- Yurina Toyoda
- Arvec Palmiery
- Kaye Ropal
- Jossa G. Manalili
- Genevieve Klaire Paredes
- Sandra sale
- Carl Joseph Lanada
- ernest joseph villamil
- Adrian Uson
- Lea Krishna Valdehueza
- Sunshine Melchor
- Lorie Anne Laudit
- Andrea Liao
- Bien Gado Austria
- Vaune Roulema
- Patricia Louise Yambao
- Sky Claudio
- Jon Jeric Padrones
- Reynald Anthony R. Sengco
- Julius Matthews Gutierrez
- Emil Belgica
- Kaoru Reyes
- Mary Antonette Lopez Vargas
- Mikka Mizumura
- Ronald Jhon Aki Reyes
- Jenny-Ann Santos
- Jayson Tabuzo
- Jeremy V. Longakit
Mechanics and Rules:
- Upon confirmation at the event venue, all participants will draw a number from 1-30 which will be their order of performance.
- Entry #1 must outscore all 29 contestants or have the four highest score after the contest in order to make it to the Finals
- The spot of registered contestants cannot be taken away by other nonregistered contestants.
- They can only perform ONCE onstage, except if technical issues would occur)
Karaoke Battle Royale Song of Choice
- Songs can be performed are Jpop only, until after first chorus (or 90 seconds, TV size).
- Japanese translated songs are allowed to be performed.
- A contestant will pick 5 songs, and their first song choice will be performed. If their song is already taken, they will perform the next song as long as it not yet taken.
- Song choices of contestants will not be revealed prior to the competition.
- Once the song of choice had been submitted upon registration it can no longer be changed.
Judging of the Competition
- Contestant’s score will be displayed after their performance, and it will be ranked starting from the highest score.
- There will be a selected panel of judges (8-10 judges) that will score their performance from 0-10. All of their score given will be combined, and this will be the contestant’s score throughout the contest.
- The contest will commence until all 30 contestants have performed. (There will be a break every after 10 contestants).
- In case of a tie in 4th place, they will perform a pre-determined song. Judges and the audience will pick the winner.
- Top 4 contestants will face off in the final round, where they will sing a full Jpop song later that night. Scores will be based on 100% criteria.
- The winner of the Final Face-off will win the competition and get a CHICKEN DINNER.