Are you ready to sing, dance and cosplay the related singer and character to your favorite anime, manga or JPop artist? If you are then join Pinoy Otaku Festival (POF) 2019: Asobu’s YOUR COSPLAY SOUNDS FAMILIAR.
We have a limit of 20 contestants and so far we have 9 registered contestants as of April 10, 2019.
- Rajini Lyka Lasin
- Renzo Alferez
- Jossa G. Manalili
- Melody dela Rosa
- Jenny-Ann Santos
- John Lorenzo Manalili
- Jenny-ann santos
- Antonia Vienise B. Demition
- Racianne Castro Elorde
- Aubrey E. Alingcastre
- Lorie Anne Laudit
Your Cosplay Sounds Familiar POF 2019 Mechanics
The event will be held on May 18, 2019 at Robinsons Novaliches Trade Hall. Here are the specific rules and mechanics:
- Select an Anime, JPop, JRock or any Japanese song which you want to perform.
- Dress as the character of the anime from which the song is used or impersonate the singer of the song through looks and attire.
- Each contestant has a 5 minutes stage performance (Exceeding the time limit will have a 10 point deduction on total score)
- Impress the judges.
- Criteria for judging are as follows:
- Voice Quality: 40%
- Cosplay and Impersonation: 40%
- Stage Presence: 15%
- Audience Impact: 5%
- We allow English songs translated to Japanese like “Let It Go” from Frozen or Anak by “Freddie Agular” and other such renditions.
- English songs will only be allowed if there is no Japanese original Japanese version from the Japanese artist.
- All songs should not contain any main voice from the artist.
- All songs should be submitted via USB, Share It or Bluetooth. Connection via mobile phone will not be allowed. To ensure transfer of song we recommend saving it in your flash drive.
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
You can still register onsite on May 18-Saturday